YVC-1000/YVC-1000MS Configurator (Ver.1.10) for Mac
This "Configurator" is for Audio IN/OUT settings including External microphone function.
This "Configurator" works for both YVC-1000 and YVC-1000MS.
[How to Use]
Unzip the compressed file, and launch the application with PC connected to YVC-1000/YVC-1000MS.
For details, please refer the Owner's Manual.
Version 1.10 (Update：Feb. 21, 2020)
- YVC-1000 configurator supports macOS 10.15.
Version 1.09 (Update：Sept. 19, 2019)
- Adding the setting change of the microphone mute.
Version 1.08 (Update：April. 19, 2019)
- Changed the hyperlink of Online Help
Version 1.05 (Update：Sep. 20, 2017)
- Adding support for YVC-1000MS.
Version 1.04 (Update：Sep. 01, 2016)
- Added the selection to enable or disable the amplifying of the sound from the external microphones in your location.
Version 1.02 (Update：May. 28, 2015)
- Firmware version is displayed on configurator when YVC-1000 is connected.
- Added a new feature which allows the USB host to switch data-transfer rate (USB 2.0 High Speed - USB 2.0 Full Speed).
*To enable this feature, please update the YVC-1000 firmware ver.2.03 or later.
Refer to "USB Setting by YVC-1000 Configurator" when RICOH Company, Ltd. or Google, Inc. product is connected to YVC-1000.